Tru-Spec Gen-III ECWCS Level-1 Baselayer Top - IRREGULAR
BUY Now and SAVE! Limited Sizes and Quantities - Subject to Availability at Time of Order Fulfillment. Original Price: $24.95
WHAT DOES IRREGULAR MEAN?
Tru Spec holds their Military Clothing to the highest of Standards. Irregular clothing means that the manufacturer recognized a minor defect that does not meet their standards. More often than not, these defects are so tiny that they are almost never noticeable. Defects are usually related to faulty stitching, but can also include sizing, length, color, fading, alterations, missing features or other defects.
WHY ARE THESE SO CHEAP?
Military Uniform Supply is able to purchase irregulars at a discounted rate therefore passing the savings on to the customer! Quite simply, the customer is still getting a great item at a fraction of the normal cost!
- Double needle stitched crewneck collar
- Tagless heat transfer sizing label
- Thumb holes in sleeves for adding multiple layers
- Flat locked construction
- Moisture Wicking and Anti-microbial properties to aid in odor defense
- Double needle stitched hem