Tru-Spec 24-7 Series Tactical Uniform Shirt BLACK - IRREGULAR
CLOSEOUT! Buy Now and SAVE! Subject to availability at time of order fulfillment
WHAT DOES IRREGULAR MEAN?
Tru-Spec and Propper holds their Military Clothing to the highest of Standards. Irregular clothing means that the manufacturer recognized a minor defect that does not meet their standards. More often than not, these defects are so tiny that they are almost never noticeable. Defects are usually related to faulty stitching, but can also include sizing, length, color or other abnormalities and defects.
WHY ARE THESE SO CHEAP?
Military Uniform Supply is able to purchase irregulars at a discounted rate therefore passing the savings on to the customer! Quite simply, the customer is still getting a great item at a fraction of the normal cost!
- LONG SLEEVE
- Byron collar
- Can be worn Tucked-in or Untucked for Work or Casual
- Comfortable and allows for Easy Movement
- Front Zipper Closure with Storm Flap
- Bellowed Upper Chest Pockets and Flaps
- Pen Holder in Left Pocket and Mic/Sunglasses Stall on Right Pocket
We purchased these directly from either TRUSPEC or PROPPER and are of excellent quality.