Military 3 Color Desert DCU Pants - IRREGULAR
CLOSEOUT! SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
WHAT DOES IRREGULAR MEAN?
Irregular clothing means that the manufacturer recognized a minor defect that does not meet their standards. More often than not, these defects are so tiny that they are almost never noticeable. Defects are usually related to faulty stitching, but can also include sizing, length or other defects.
WHY ARE THESE PANTS SO CHEAP?
Military Uniform Supply, Inc. is able to purchase irregulars at a discounted rate therefore passing the savings on to the customer! Quite simply, the customer is still getting a great item at a fraction of the normal cost!
- Made To US Military Specification MIL-T-44047E
- Two (2) Front Slash Pockets and Two (2) Rear Inserted Pockets
- Two (2) Bellowed 3-Pleated Cargo Pockets with Drain Holes
- Two Adjustable Side Tabs for Better Fit around the Waist
- Reinforced Seat and Knee
- Button Fly
- Belt Loops With 2-1/4 Inch Wide Opening Secured With 2-Bartacks
- Nylon Drawstring Leg Ties
Military Uniform Supply, Inc. inspects each IRREGULAR Item to make sure that you are getting a great deal on military clothing.