Jerven Bag HUNTER - MOUNTAIN Camo
We are the authorized U.S. distributor for this very unique product.
- Used by the Norwegian Army for many years
- A must have Bag for Hunters, Survivalists and Outdoorsmen
- Measurements as wind sack 2.2 x 1 meters (approximately 7 Feet 2 x 3.28 feet)
- This bag contains PrimaLoft 60 grams per m
- Two-Way Seperable Zippers offer a lot of Options
- Light-weight. Only 1500 grams (3.3 lbs)
- Retains Body Heat better than Traditional Wool Blankets
- While Sitting, Heat Flows Upwards to keep both Face and Hands Warm
- Quiet Movement as preferred by Hunters
- Components fit nicely into Carrying Bag
- Belt Included
This Norwegian Army product is now available to the U.S. Shopper. The Jerven Bag is a worthwhile investment for Hunters and Outdoorsmen as reliable cold weather gear. the bag allows for easy movement and being able to stretch your legs with ease. The Jerven Bag is also used worldwide by rescue helicopters, civil defense, Red Cross, Military and rescue teams.
NOTE: If out of stock, contact our customer service department for availability.