BLACK Cross Necklace
- 100% Stainless Steel - Made in U.S.A.
- MEDAL: 1" Tall x 11/16" Wide x 3/32" Thick
- NECKLACE: 24" Beaded Stainless Steel "Dog Tag" Type Chain
- Precision carved out of non-magnetic, non reactive, brite finished, 100% 304 stainless steel
- Chain and Pendant are Titanium Nitride Coated
- Lifetime Warranty
The simplest and most common Cross is the Latin Cross, which may not have come into use until the 2nd or 3rd Century. The empty cross, usually favored by Protestants, reminds Christians of the resurrection, while the crucifix, with Jesus on it, favored by Catholic and Orthodox churches, is a reminder of Christ's sacrifice.
Black - Titanium Nitride "TITAN KOTE"
TITAN KOTE is a form of Chemical Vapor Deposition, or CVD. This is a thin-film coating with a chemical and metallurgical bond that results from the reaction between various gaseous phases and the heated surface of a substrate. The final product is a hard, wear-resistant coating with an extremely strong bond to the substrate (stainless steel).
TITAN KOTE is currently being applied on weapons systems used by the U.S. Military in Army Green, Earth Brown, and Desert Sand.